In the Peace Preschool 3s program, skills are introduced and practiced through Christ-centered curriculum based on weekly themes and Bible stories. Children must be 3 by September 1 and potty-trained. In Preschool 3s, you can expect your child to be safe, loved and learning, all while working toward these milestones in the brand-new state-of-the-art Early Childhood Center wing of Peace Lutheran School:
- Identify him- or herself as a Child of God
- Identify and write name with capital letters
- Identify numbers 1 to 10
- Identify 13 capital letters
- Identify 10 colors
- Cutting skills, holding a pencil and drawing
- Identify three shapes
- Develop 10-minute attention span
- Work cooperatively in a small group
- Classroom routines/following directions
- Beginning Spanish and music
- Social skills: self-care skills, conflict resolution/manners, respect adults and classmates, separates from parents
Our Preschool 3s students meet Monday through Friday, either 8-10:55 AM or 12:15-3:10 PM. If you need a full day of preschool, your child would join the full-day Preschool Plus childcare classroom before or after the morning or afternoon class.
Click below to apply for our 2018 Preschool 3s classes.