Promoting ministry, growth, & educational opportunities, tying our present & future together.
What is the Peace Foundation?
The Peace Lutheran Church and School foundation provides financial resources and support for sustaining the ministries of both the Church and School. A gift to the Foundation helps us meet current and future needs and makes a difference in the life of the Congregation as a whole. It is “a gift that keeps on giving”.
Funds received, held and distributed by the Peace Foundation.
- General Fund
- Generates income for the Peace General Fund for basic operating expenses. Operating expenses for the foundation come from this fund. 50% of all undesignated funds are deposited here.
- Trust Fund
- Yearly grants given to ministries of Peace Lutheran for special projects. Available by request. (Youth Gatherings, Landscaping, Special Projects, etc.) 50% of all undesignated funds are deposited here.
- Student Tuition Assistance Fund
- Used to assist families of Peace Church that cannot afford full tuition.
- Teacher Assistance Fund (Gary H. Campbell, Paris LeRoy, Jennifer Rossi)
- Used to provide aid for teachers to pursue educational opportunities, special projects, etc., for enhancing and promoting the educational experience of Peace School children.
- V. Beiser Family Fund
- Funds used for Adams Campus Facility Projects
- Lawndale Campus Fund
- Funds to be used for operations and special projects at the Lawndale Campus of Peace Lutheran Church and School.
- Future Church Worker Scholarship Fund
- Yearly assistance is provided to members of Peace attending LCMS colleges to become full-time church workers (Pastors, Teachers, Directors of Christian Education and Missionaries).
If you would like to donate to the foundation, please click here or contact Alina Doud at ADoud@PeaceSaginaw.org or 792.2581.