Are we the right fit for you?
As a parent of students attending Peace, I understand the importance of finding the right place for your child to grow and cultivate his or her mental, emotional and spiritual needs. We are so blessed to have Peace Lutheran School as a part of our community that addresses those needs with excellence. Our teaching staff, our facility and our faith-based curriculum are just some of the great reasons to come and see if Peace is the right fit for you. Click on the button below to schedule a tour and check us out!
- State Certified Teachers
- Choral/Instrumental Programs
- Computer Technology Lab with K-8 Instruction
- NLSA Accredited, School of Distinction
- 4 – 8 Athletics
- K – 8 Spanish Education
- Fine Arts & Drama
- Hot Lunch Program
For the 2019-20 School Year, applications will be accepted starting February 4th, 2019.
To apply for the 2019-20 School Year, click on the “Apply Now” button below. If you are interested in information about our school, please click on the “Schedule Tour” button and we will schedule a time to meet at your convenience.
- Submit the Online Application: A Non-Refundable Deposit of $100 is payable online for each application.
- Screening/Testing: A testing appointment will be scheduled for your child with our Special Resource Teacher, Ann Witchger. We use WRAT (Wide Range Achievement Test) by Gary S. Wilkinson, PhD, Gary J. Robertson, PhD to help us determine classroom placement and the appropriate skill level.
- Family Interview: When screening/testing results are available, your family will have the opportunity to meet with our Director of Ministries, Keith Trent, to establish a relationship, learn more about what to expect at Peace, and ask any additional questions.
After your child has gone through our Admissions Process, you will receive an acceptance or denial email through our Online Enrollment system. If your child is accepted, the process will not be finalized until the Online Enrollment paperwork is completed and your $400 Enrollment Fee is processed.
All new students will be automatically placed on a semester’s probation to ensure that the new student is compatible with the mission and academic standards of Peace Lutheran School.