Are we the right fit for you?
As a parent of students attending Peace, I understand the importance of finding the right place for your child to grow and cultivate his or her mental, emotional and spiritual needs. We are so blessed to have Peace Lutheran School as a part of our community that addresses those needs with excellence. Our teaching staff, our facility and our faith-based curriculum are just some of the great reasons to come and see if Peace is the right fit for you. Click on the button below to schedule a tour and check us out!
- State Certified Teachers
- Childcare (starting at 6 weeks old)
- Choral/Instrumental Programs
- Computer Technology Lab with K-8 instruction
- NLSA Accreditation
- 4th – 8th Grade Athletics
- Preschool – 8th grade Spanish Education
- Departmentalized 5-8 Grades
- Hot Lunch Program
The Peace Lutheran Early Childhood Center offers Christ-centered care for ages six weeks through eighth grade. Whether you need our Preschool “Plus” childcare to extend your child’s preschool day to a full day, or school-age child care before or after our K-8 school day, we will work with you to fit your needs.
Peace Childcare is open 6:30 AM – 6 PM year-round. Your child will be safe, loved and learning.
We are currently accepting applications for our new Early Childhood Center (opening the Spring of 2018) that will now include Childcare for Infants (6 weeks and older) – 3 years. Reserve a spot for your child by clicking the “Apply Now” button below.
For the 2018-19 School Year, applications for enrollment will be accepted starting February 5th, 2018. All applicants for Kindergarten must participate in testing to be considered for acceptance.
- NEW KINDERGARTEN PARENT MEETING: January 18, 2018 – 6:30 PM
- KINDERGARTEN TESTING: March 13-14, 2018
- KINDERGARTEN “ROUND-UP”: March 17, 2018 – 9 AM to 11 AM
1st - 8th
For the 2018-19 School Year, applications will be accepted starting February 5th, 2018.
To apply for the 2018-19 School Year, click on the “Apply Now” button below. If you are interested in information about our school, please click on the “Schedule Tour” button and we will schedule a time to meet at your convenience.
Our Application Process:
- Complete an Application (click on button below) Include the following:
- A Non-Refundable Deposit of $100
- Copy of Student’s Birth Certificate
- Acceptance & Enrollment- $400 will be required to Enroll your student after they are accepted.