Are we the right fit for you?
As a parent of students attending Peace, I understand the importance of finding the right place for your child to grow and cultivate his or her mental, emotional and spiritual needs. We are so blessed to have Peace Lutheran School as a part of our community that addresses those needs with excellence. Our teaching staff, our facility and our faith-based curriculum are just some of the great reasons to come and see if Peace is the right fit for you. Click on the button below to schedule a tour and check us out!
- State Certified Teachers
- Choral/Instrumental Programs
- Computer Technology Lab with K-8 Instruction
- NLSA Accredited, School of Distinction
- 4 – 8 Athletics
- K – 8 Spanish Education
- Fine Arts & Drama
- Hot Lunch Program
For the 2019-20 School Year, applications for enrollment will be accepted starting February 4th, 2019. All applicants for Kindergarten must participate in testing to be considered for acceptance.
- NEW KINDERGARTEN PARENT MEETING: February 3, 2019 – 3:00 PM
- KINDERGARTEN TESTING: February 19-20, 2019 & February 26-27, 2019
- KINDERGARTEN “ROUND-UP”: March 2, 2019 – 9 AM to 11 AM
1st - 8th
For the 2019-20 School Year, applications will be accepted starting February 4th, 2019.
To apply for the 2019-20 School Year, click on the “Apply Now” button below. If you are interested in information about our school, please click on the “Schedule Tour” button and we will schedule a time to meet at your convenience.
Our Application Process:
- Complete an Application (click on button below) Include the following:
- A Non-Refundable Deposit of $100
- Copy of Student’s Birth Certificate
- Acceptance & Enrollment- $400 will be required to Enroll your student after they are accepted.