WELCOME to Peace Children’s Ministry
What to Expect
We offer secure Check-in for all of our Sunday morning Children’s Ministries to give parents peace of mind while they are in worship. Your child’s safety is most important to us. Our check-in station is located right outside the sanctuary in the Narthex (between the gym and sanctuary). *If it will be your first time attending, come a few minutes early to get your family registered.
After check-in, children who are attending Nursery can be dropped off in our Nursery room (next to the sanctuary) and those children attending SBC will sit with their parents in worship until the Children’s Message. Directly following the Children’s Message, children are received by our CM Team in the Narthex and taken to our lower level for SBC. *If you decide not to have your child attend Children’s Ministry after checking in please alert an SBC team member.
Nursery The Nursery Room (directly behind the sanctuary, in the narthex) is currently unstaffed but open and available as a quiet place away on Sunday mornings, if needed. Due to COVID, we have a maximum of two families at a time in the room.
Sunday Bible Club (3 yrs-5th grade) SBC is offered for children 3 years old through 5th grade after the children’s message through the end of the 11:15am service on Sundays. We offer Bible teaching that at your child’s level through energetic music, action-packed and interactive Bible stories by a dedicated team.
Kid’s Growth Gathering (3 yrs-5th grade) KGG is offered from 10:15-11am for children 3 years old through 5th grade in the lower-level youth area of parents attending the adult Growth Gathering in the gym between services. While parents are growing in their class, children are shown a Bible-based movie or helped with crafts.
Looking for more books and resources? Check out these links below that we recommend.
- Answers in Genesis Books Answers in Genesis is an apologetics (i.e., Christianity-defending) ministry, dedicated to enabling Christians to defend their faith and to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ effectively. We focus particularly on providing answers to questions surrounding the book of Genesis, as it is the most-attacked book of the Bible. We also desire to train others to develop a biblical worldview, and seek to expose the bankruptcy of evolutionary ideas, and its bedfellow, a “millions of years old” earth (and even older universe).
- Concordia Publishing House God’s Word guides everything you do as a child of God, so it directs what we, as a Christian publisher, do too. Every book, study, and leaflet we print points you to Jesus and how He impacts your life today—no matter your vocation, age, or life stage. We are the publishing arm of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod and are therefore deeply committed to remaining faithful to the Holy Scriptures and the Lutheran Confessions. This commitment is reflected throughout all of our resources.
- Christianbook.com From humble beginnings in the late 1970s to today’s leading resource for Christian goods, Christian Book Distributors continues to provide an enormous selection at excellent value, with strong customer service and support.
- Dave Ramsey After losing everything, I went on a quest to find out how money really works, how I could take control of it, and how I could have confidence in handling it. Read more… So, I created the 7 Baby Steps to give people a plan for helping them create better money habits and to beat debt. The 7 Baby Steps focus on changing your behavior. I realized most folks know what to do with money, but not how to do it. Financial advice for all ages, adults and school age.
- DaySpring Christian retailer who offers cards, an assortment of gifts of all occasions, Bible journaling, devotionals, home accents, and more.
- Faithgateway FaithGateway is an online community for readers to discover great content and engage with their favorite Christian authors. FaithGateway brings together content in many different forms: daily blog posts, book excerpts, devotionals, free downloads, videos, giveaways, contests, author chats, and more.
- Group Publishing-For You and Your Family Christian resources for children, youth, and adults that help build ones faith in Christ.
- Jesus Calling A devotional book series by Sarah Young. She offers devotions for adults, children, and teens. In addtion, there are many rescources under the churches tab (scroll down to the bottom) that require an email subcribtion for free materials such as tips for family devotions, coloring pages and family discussion guide.
- LifeWay Christian Resources LifeWay Christian Resources is one of the world’s largest providers of Christian resources, including: Bibles, Bible Studies, Research, Events Church music, Digital services and more.
- Master books A publisher of creation-based material for all ages.
- Plugged In Online Plugged In is a Focus on the Family publication designed to shine a light on the world of popular entertainment while giving families the essential tools they need to understand, navigate, and impact the culture in which they live.
- ZONDERkidz Zonderkidz™, the children’s division of Zondervan, inspires young lives through imagination and innovation. As a leader in Christian children’s communications, it creates products that awaken the hearts and touch the souls of kids under 12.