Promoting ministry, growth, & educational opportunities, tying our present & future together.
What is the Peace Foundation?
The Peace Lutheran Church and School foundation provides financial resources and support for sustaining the ministries of both the Church and School. A gift to the Foundation helps us meet current and future needs and makes a difference in the life of the Congregation as a whole. It is “a gift that keeps on giving”.
Funds received, held and distributed by the Peace Foundation.
- General Fund
- Generates income for the Peace General Fund for basic operating expenses. Operating expenses for the foundation come from this fund. 50% of all undesignated funds are deposited here.
- Trust Fund
- Yearly grants given to ministries of Peace Lutheran for special projects. Available by request. (Youth Gatherings, Landscaping, Special Projects, etc.) 50% of all undesignated funds are deposited here.
- Student Tuition Assistance Fund
- Used to assist families of Peace Church that cannot afford full tuition.
- Teacher Assistance Fund (Gary H. Campbell, Paris LeRoy, Jennifer Rossi)
- Used to provide aid for teachers to pursue educational opportunities, special projects, etc., for enhancing and promoting the educational experience of Peace School children.
- V. Beiser Family Fund
- Funds used for Adams Campus Facility Projects
- Lawndale Campus Fund
- Funds to be used for operations and special projects at the Lawndale Campus of Peace Lutheran Church and School.
- Future Church Worker Scholarship Fund
- Yearly assistance is provided to members of Peace attending LCMS colleges to become full-time church workers (Pastors, Teachers, Directors of Christian Education and Missionaries).
Future Church Worker Scholarships Now Accepted
The Peace Foundation is now accepting applications for the Future Church Worker Fund Scholarship. The Peace Lutheran Church Scholarship program is designed to assist those member families of Peace with their education expenses while full-time students at an LCMS college to become full-time church workers (Pastors, Teachers, Directors of Christian Education, and Missionaries). The scholarships are funded annually through designated contributions to the Future Church Workers Fund. To apply, please fill out this form completely and submit it to Alina Doud at ADoud@PeaceSaginaw.org by Oct. 1.